Fees and Rebate
We provide fee-for-service care for clients. Our fees reflect the professional qualifications, experience and excellent service we pride ourselves on. We periodically review and benchmark our fee structure to ensure it remains in line with recommendations from Speech Pathology Australia, the Australian professional body for speech pathology, and comparable with other private practices. Please contact us for our current full fee and service schedule. We aim to be flexible and creative in providing options for care, and are happy to discuss the funding and service options for clients wishing to access Speech Pathology, Play Therapy or Occupational Therapy services.
- We are registered with most major health funds, and have HICAPS available. Some of our fees can be claimed back through your private health insurance. We recommend you contact your fund to discuss your individual situation.
- We are approved Early Intervention Panel Members and registered providers of services through the Australian Government FAHCSIA funding schemes for Helping Children with Autism and Better Start initiatives.
- We offer services under the NDIS funding scheme.
- In many circumstances additional government funding is available for speech pathology and occupational therapy services. We are linked with a range of local and community medical centres to help you or your child gain access to Medicare rebates:
- 5 sessions under the Enhanced Primary Care / Chronic Disease Management Plan for Speech Pathology / Occupational Therapy.
- 12 sessions under the Better Access to Mental Healthcare government funding scheme for Occupational Therapy and Play Therapy services
- 20 sessions under the Helping Children with Autism Plan for Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology Services.