Fees and Rebates
We provide fee-for-service care. Payment is required at the time of service to avoid late payment penalties.
Our fees reflect the professional qualifications, experience and service we provide and our fee structure is reviewed annually. This ensures our fees remain in line with both the NDIS price guide and other practices across Australia.
- We are a registered NDIS provider.
- We are registered with most major health funds; you may be able to claim some of the fee back through your private health insurance.
- Medicare rebates may also be available:
- 5 sessions under the Enhanced Primary Care / Chronic Disease Management Plan
- 10 sessions under the Better Access to Mental Healthcare
- 20 sessions under the Helping Children with Autism Plan
A range of additional concession rate options are available for families. These sessions are offered at the discretion of the practice, following an initial appointment.
Concession rate options may be offered with less experienced therapists or students under the supervision of a senior therapist.
We offer the option of Allied Health Assistants (AHA) programs which are provided termly under the supervision of a treating therapist. These programs are a cost effective way for families to access a range of therapy services.
Please contact us directly to discuss your options – we aim to be innovative and creative to help as many families as we can!