Phoebe is a speech pathologist who graduated with a Masters of Speech Pathology from the University of Melbourne.
Phoebe has experience working with children, adolescents and families in private practice speech pathology. Phoebe has experience providing sessions for a range of children, including neurodiverse children (autistic children, ADHD-er children), Intellectual Disabilities and more. Phoebe also has extensive experience delivering therapy on:
- neurodiversity affirming practices
- language disorders and delays
- speech sound disorders (difficulties pronouncing sounds/words accurately)
- stuttering (delivering both the Lidcombe Program and the Oakville Program)
- AAC needs (augmentative and alternative communication device)
- literacy difficulties (using a systematic and synthetic phonics approach)
Phoebe is passionate about evidence-based and family-centred practice, involving children and their parents in all aspects of therapy. Phoebe has a bright and bubbly personality and loves working with children. Phoebe enjoys making therapy fun to create a positive learning experience to support families to reach their goals.
Phoebe will be based in schools, and at our Northcote and Coburg clinics.
Articles written by Phoebe: